Something to mull over...


Tuesday, March 21, 2017

#davinci #tesla #alias #raidersofthelostark #moses #arkofthecovenant



I know it is bad to do comparisons, but I am going to do it anyway.  The story tackles a new angle to the Da Vinci – Tesla lore on the science behind weather manipulation.  It is geeky-exciting in that regard.  On top of that, Scriptural references to the Ark of the Covenant is layered in, extending the line of Moses and the Levites to the present day.  It is archaeologically-curious in this aspect.  The pace is similar to Dan Brown’s fiction, the international secret intelligence landscape is similar to Ludlum’s global conspiracy web.  The action reminds me of JJ Abrams’ Alias and Spielberg’s Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Too much?  It is a matter of preference.  Personally, I enjoyed it.  It was a fun and exciting read that I highly recommend for a nice weekend.


Review copy provided by Net Galley.

No comments:

Post a Comment