I take this gym bag with me to the office and on weekends. I got this in the grey color with brown leather accents. It is large, so I have no need to use a second bag in addition to this whenever I use it for out-of-town trips.
1. Roomy enough to fit 2 pairs of gym clothes, including a jacket and a jogger, a pair of shoes, a basketball, a towel, and several smaller items
2. Made of thick and heavy canvas with supportive leather reinforcements and accents
3. Thick cotton lining with several inner pockets
4. Sturdy top handle with comfortable snap-on leather wrap-around
5. Main zipper goes both ways and is metal, not plastic
6. Extra wide, long and thick cotton webbing strap which are adjustable in length. The duffel can be worn slung on the side shoulder, or cross body
7. Antiqued metal hooks, clips, zippers, magnetic locks and other hardware accents
8. Multi-purpose bag – can be used for the gym, short out-of-town trips, or as a weekender
9. Practical design
10. Good stitching and attention paid to details
11. Perfect for carry-on luggage since it is flexible enough to fit the measuring caddies in the airport
1. Leather accent pieces arrived wrapped in in plastic affixed by tape. When removed, the taped portions tore off a thin layer of the suede leather
2. Even at its shortest length, shoulder strap is too long for shorter people. I am 68” tall, but I have to wear the bag crossbody for a more comfortable fit that isn’t too long.
This is a great gym bag, which is very different from the usual nylon sports bags, but equally, if not more useful.
Check out Polare canvas duffle bags at Amazon!