Something to mull over...


Monday, October 24, 2016

The Flip by Michael Cash - Deliciously Creepy



I got to read this over the weekend and it is a good story for October season!

I don’t need to add another synopsis since the one in the back of the book (for print copies, blurb for Kindle copies) is perfect as it is.  Mr. Cash is really good with combining historical fiction with current day horror thriller story lines.  I have noticed this for a number of his books now.

What I liked – Good character development, good battle between the living and the undead, short novel but had a good wrap-up or conclusion

What can be improved – To either delete or complete the side storyline on the slaves

I received a review copy of this short novel from Chelshire, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment